Tuesday, October 25, 2005

ACTRESSES I CAN'T STAND ! !

Are there any actors or actresses that you cannot stand? I don't mean you just don't like them, but simply seeing their faces or hearing their voices drives you into a berzerker rage? The mere fact that they are on the screen, horrifically delivering their lines and taking up the spot where a person with TALENT could have been placed instead, makes you want to puke? Or perhaps its just something you can't quite put your finger on, but their face makes you ill regardless?
Well, I present to you, my list of Actresses I loathe and try my hardest to avoid any movies they are involved in:
JIMMY'S "ACTRESSES I CAN'T STAND" LIST:
Good grief!! No wonder I rarely go to out to the theaters!!
and could this post be anymore negative? Jimmy in a mood!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amendment,....PARIS HILTON IS NOT AN ACTRESS!!!!!,..do not dignify her in that way

Jim said...

No, I agree. In fact, I wasn't going to mention her, but then I saw an commercial for HOUSE OF WAX and I realized she's being hired as one, which made me even more mad!!