Tuesday, January 24, 2006

GRABOIDS

I LOVE the movie TREMORS. It's one of my all-time guilty pleasures. If you haven't seen it, go rent it cause its a really fun silly movie (the FIRST one only!!!). So I was curious and, I'll admit, slightly excited when I heard that Sideshow Collectibles and ADI are making a Graboid maquette! Until I saw it!! Look at this thing!!! Are you kidding me? Who in their right mind would want this on their wall? It's like a horrific scene from a bad visit to a Mexican restaurant!
Plus, its $400!!! Whacky.

**click on image to enlarge**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i recently had a pimple under my nose that looked like that. it was special.

Anonymous said...

hmmm gross statuettes costing alot of money. That is weird! Maybe it's just jimsmash isn't a true believer in graboids.