Tuesday, March 21, 2006

CHURCH SIGN GENERATOR

I snagged this from Jen's fun blog! It's a Church Sign Generator waiting for your demented minds to use. For example, here's the Church spreading the gospel word of JimSmash!!
or, a t-shirt I saw that dropped my jaw (good Lord!)Hmmmm, too far with that one, me thinks.
Hey, I didn't make it up!! I just spread the love to ya'll.
Click here to make your very own blasphemy! yay!
Email me yours and maybe I'll post em.
----------------------------------------------------
*if I wasn't going to Hell before, this may do it.

4 comments:

Jen said...

LOL!
I'm so impressed
I even put your link on my blog.
casual slack
Imagine that!

Stay Funny.

Anonymous said...

There is some research that has linked that activity and some type of cancer in women... thank you for raising awareness about this very important health issue! I'll be wearing my "depends" from now on when reading this blog!!

Anonymous said...

that 2nd one is the funny thing I've read in a long long time!

Anonymous said...

Make even more blasphemous images on http://www.customsigngenerator.com ;)