Thursday, June 22, 2006

TURKISH STAR TREK ! ! !

In honor of Today's Villain, I thought I'd post about another Turkish classic: TURKISH STAR TREK! Oh man!!! This looks FAN-TAS-TIC!! I've had the (dis)pleasure of watching Turkish Star Wars; it is both abyssmal and genius; to watch it in one sitting is to go mad; it is the bastard sibling to the Star Wars Holiday Special. So I can only imagine what Turkish Star Trek is like! It could very well be one of the most brilliant sci-fi movies of all time. Or it could be the End of Days. I MUST GET A COPY!!!!

Read about it here.
and click here for previous JimSmash post about Turkish Star Wars
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are more fun movies from TURKEY!..Turkish star trek and also "dunyayi kurtaran adam" which is hillarious..You should look for it....

KaaN