Thursday, July 13, 2006

VILLAIN OF THE DAY: KHAN !

Today's "Villain of the Day" is
KHAN !

"I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her: marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive. Buried alive.....Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold in space. To the last, I will grapple with thee.....From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
KHAN SCORECARD:
* Tortures Chekov and Terell with ceti eels...which drives them mad and leads to Terell's eventual suicide.
* Kills Scotty's nephew.
* Kills Spock.
* And from his own perspective before he dies, he kills Kirk and the entire Enterprise. He dies with the warm satisfaction of winning and having his revenge.


KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

-"sir thier shields are still down"

-"of course,...we are one BIG, HAPPY, FLEET..."

Anonymous said...

kirk- "this is dame peculiar"

Khan-"raise shields"

Sulu-"sir there raiseng shields"

Khan-"lock phasers"

Sulu-"they're locking phasers"

Kirk-"Raise shields!"

Khan-"FIRE!!!!!!!"

Spock-"too late"

Kirk-" BRACE YOURSELVES!!!!!!!'

Andrew Glazebrook said...

'Surely I have made my meaning plain. I mean to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I deprived your ship of power, and when I swing around I mean to deprive you of your life.'


I do love the way that Scotty takes his half dead nephew up to the bridge first instead of taking him straight to sickbay !!!

Anonymous said...

Khan-"Adniral..."

Kirk- (to Spock)" keep nodding as if I'm stil giving orders.."

..............

Khan-"ADMIRAL......."

Kirk-" PLEASE.....our bridge is smashed, ...we need more TIME..."

Khan-" TIME is a luxury you do not have............"

Kirk-"I see...."

.............

Khan-"Time's up admiral..."

Kirk-" OK....here it comes....."

Mr. Legs said...

"This is Dame Peculiar."

I didn't know Kirk was in drag during that scene.

Learn sumfinj new efery day.

Thanks Baker!

Rich said...

Kirk: If it's me you want, I'll beam myself aboard.

Khan: Well, I hadn't planned on any guests... I only have enough room for my loyal army of genetically altered followers.

Tatoo: We can do it boss.

Khan: Ah... Thank you.

Tatoo: No problem.

Kirk: Nice white tux.

Khan: You must excuse my little old friend... he can be... shall we say... anxious, to be sure.

Kirk: So... I'm not beaming over to save my crew.

Khan: No Kirk, when I swing around I mean to deprive you and all your galant crew's... LIFE! (mwa ha ha ha ha)

Mr. Legs said...

Oops... My Bad.

Or should I say...

Murpfgle lipdjcstin gtipding fliptips schlopdfort urp.

People often mistake the effects of "pipe tobacco" as dislexia.

Luckily I'm multilingual and loves me some pipe tobaccy!

Jen said...

HAhaha! KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!