Monday, December 04, 2006

HERO OF THE DAY: STEVIE LONG

Check this out!

A robber was holding a gun to 5-year-old Mary Long's head when 4-yr old Stevie Long, dressed as a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger, leapt into the room. "Get away from my family," he shouted, punctuating his screams with swipes of his plastic sword and hearty "yah, yahs." The robber and his accomplice fled. "I scared the bad guys away," Stevie said.

Whoa. Scary and awesome at the same time. In addition, they are saying that Stevie (being 4) actually believes he morphed into a Power Ranger complete with powers and abilities. Ok, let's make sure this experience, on all its levels, doesn't mess him up for life, ok? And also get him some decent superhero PJs like Superman or Batman. Power Ranger? Come on.

(article)

----------------------
*thanks, Maker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was stevie long for halloween.

Jim said...

NICE!

Hey, if you like, email me pics and I'll do a post!

jimsmash@gmail.com