Tuesday, December 05, 2006

JIMSMASH FANTASTIC FOUR 2


So that Fantasticar I posted yesterday.... well, it seems Dodge paid millions of dollars to put their emblem and name on the front of it. Cause, you know, that makes sense since Reed is the one that designs and builds the vehicle. Why not just whore out the entire film to advertising and make them the "Fantastic Wal-Mart Warriors"!! Go Nascar with them and cover them head-to-toe with advertising. I'd really prefer if Hollywood stopped making Comic Book movies. I can count on one hand the number of comic movies I like. Did I mention the hand I'm counting on was involved in a wood shredder accident?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I might prefer if Hollywood just stopped making movies all together. They can't seem to pull a single original idea out of their ass anymore.

And yeah... Dodge (or any brand)??? C'mon.

Anonymous said...

Plymouth!!!! Now that's a car!