Monday, February 12, 2007

QUICK MOVIE REVIEW: 300

I was fortunate enough to attend an early screening of 300 saturday night, thanks to the fine folks at Golden Apple Comics and AMC Theaters in Century City! I'll save the full review until after the movie has hit theaters nation-wide, as to not spoil anything.
But here's a quick review:

What's the word for "Better Than Awesome?"

Look for extended review after March 9th.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*thanks, Dylan, Ryan & the rest of Golden Apple!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i give it a 9 out of 10,...it was awesome. I;ll definately have to checkit out again, when it's released.

Lisa said...

BETTER than awesome?!? Now I can't wait to see it!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Is it better than that film you like lots,what do they call it,oh yeah Alien 2 :)

Jim said...

hahaha, nice one Andrew. Now come over here so I can smack you one. hehe

and of course its not better than ALIENS..... NOTHING is better than that. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Anonymous said...

except EMPIRE................ :)

Jim said...

don't make me ban you, maker!
;P

Anonymous said...

Okay for all you ladies turned on by 300 muscular men walking around for 2 hours being studly in nothing buy leather briefs, Then this is the movie for you!
ME-OW!

Lisa said...

We're about 90% sure that we're going to host an advanced screening of the 300 movie out here!!! I'm SO excited!

Jim said...

SWEET!!!!