Monday, April 30, 2007

TESLA ALARM SYSTEMS

You want your car protected? Then you need to get a TESLA COIL ALARM SYSTEM. Check that sucker out!! Ok, its not legal, but it looks awesome. Personally, I prefer something more low-key that is more than a simple deterrent. I'd rather use the system as seen in ROBOCOP. Fry the fuckers. Anyone recall the name of that security system? A wookiee cookie to the one who knows!

UPDATE: Ok, um, someone please make some wookiee cookies and give one to ALEX who not only told me the name of the Robocop alarm system (MAGNA VOLT), but sent me a YouTube link (below).
Thanks, Alex!!!!

3 comments:

Cucumberslices said...

MagnaVolt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyuKEK7wmsw

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I like Wookie Cookie's !

Cucumberslices said...

I don't know what Wookie cookies are but I sure can't wait to sink my teeth into one!