Wednesday, November 07, 2007

ANAKIN: JEDI IN BLACK

By request, here is a quickly mocked up image of "Dark Anakin". I found the below image and made some adjustments (top pic).... Anakin is now taller than Obi-Wan (he was like 6'6" in orig trilogy!) and is now sporting black clothing with some Vader leather. This is how I wanted to see him at the end of EPISODE III.

[original by unknown online]:
Anyway, there's the imagery. Apologies for any harsh sharp lines in the pic... those were there from before (orig to left)... I tried to do some band-aiding, but there you have it.



Here's my previous post with Dark Anakin leading a platoon of Mandalorians!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I didn't want to see the origin of Vader, especially not portrayed by a twat that's for sure. They destroyed probably the greatest Sci-Fi cinema villain of all time.