Monday, December 03, 2007

BLOGGER IS CURRENTLY WHACKY

You may have noticed on friday that you were unable to click on an image and enlarge it. Blogger is aware of this problem and is trying to fix it. They have issued a workaround, but it seems to only allow you to look at the small image, NOT an ENLARGED picture. Hopefully they will fix it soon. Ideally, I'd like to go back and update any posts in need of.

Blogger message: "Clicking on image uploaded through the post editor will show a file download box instead of showing the full-size image in the browser. We are currently working to fix this issue."

1 comment:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Since Friday when I click on an image on any blog that has been uploaded since then my PC asks if I want to save the JPEG or open it with ACDSee which I have installed.