Monday, February 11, 2008

KOTOBUKIYA TIE-FIGHTER PILOT

I really like the KOTOBUKIYA Star Wars figures they've been churning out.

Here's their newest upcoming one, the TIE-Fighter Pilot, which has always been a favorite character of mine since childhood. I can still recall freaking out at seeing them for the first time!

I'm not too thrilled with either pose and will probably not pick this one up. But I thought it was cool enough to post about. And I would gladly accept him as a gift from anyone.

Ok, so maybe that first pose is kinda cool......

Previous Kotobukiya posts:

*Me likey!, McQuarrie Luke vs Vader!, Crimson Guard, Koto Alien, Koto Alien vs Vader!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*btw, I am dragging my feet on the Koto BOUNTY HUNTERS set coming out soon... but yes, I am aware of it, just need to scan some images

1 comment:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Along with the Stormtrooper on of my favourites. Not too keen on the pose but a superb sculpt !!