Saturday, March 22, 2008

GIJOE WEEK: GIJOE/MATRIX MENTAL THEATER

The first time I saw MATRIX RELOADED (let down!!), I flipped out during the awesome Freeway Chase. Not only because it was pretty sweet, but because in my mind, the movie suddenly morphed into a GIJOE movie. Yes, this is how my brain operates... its always on Dork Mode.

Anyway, since this is "GIJOE WEEK" on JimSmash, I thought I'd share with you my GIJoe/Matrix mental-theater.

CLIP 1: THE FREEWAY CHASE

THE MAIN CAST:























SNAKE-EYES =
MORPHEUS
STORM SHADOW = MAIN AGENT
---























SCARLETT
= TRINITY
TOMAX & XAMOT = TWINS

---
SUPPORTING CAST:







KEY MAKER = SCIENTIST
VARIOUS AGENTS = COBRA SOLDIERS
AGENT 2 = MAJOR BLUDD
NIOBE = LADY JAYE

---
THINGS TO OVERLOOK:
* Twins phasing (unless you're ok with Tomax & Xamot being able to do that)
* Agents leaping into new bodies
* other stuff you'll know when you see... just go with it.

SCENE SETUP:
Scarlett & Snake-Eyes have brilliant scientist, kidnapped by Cobra in their quest to build the deadly Weather Dominator!!! Tomax & Xamot are in fast pursuit, with the aid of Cobra Soldiers and Major Bludd. Lady Jaye is quickly on the way to give support... but will she make it there in time?!

ENJOY THE SHOW!!



---------------------------------

CLIP 2: THE CHATEAU FIGHT
THE MAIN CAST:
NEO = SNAKE-EYES
BADDIES = COBRA SOLDIERS or CRIMSON GUARD.....
...or....

NEO = STORM SHADOW


ENJOY!


Previous: Top Cobras, Top Joes, Cobra Commander's Kick-Ass Plan, Top Cobra Vehicles, H.I.S.S. Tank Spotlight, Top GIJoe Vehicles, Snake-Eyes 1st Look, Snake-Eyes 2nd Look, Top Moments/Scens From the Comic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fucking awesome!

Anonymous said...

Jim your mind is truly special. haha
but in a GOOD way! I'm going to put Martrix 2 tonight and watch "GIJoe" on my big plasma! YO JOE!

Anonymous said...

superb pictures, Jim!
I think the Wachowski's were GIJoe fans. That Morpheus/Snake-Eyes pic and the twins...

Anonymous said...

super cool, man! I really enjoyed gijoe week!