Tuesday, March 25, 2008

PREVIOUSLY. . .

Mike Allred is awesome on so my levels. I recommend picking up some of his MADMAN comics! Speaking of Madman, in his latest series, he has a kickass "Previously In Madman" page... its the first page, behind the cover. There isn't any wordy explanation on what happened in the previous issue... instead, he reprints the entire issue's artwork, crammed onto a single page! I love it! I can glance over real quick and jog my memory, and if I hadn't read that issue yet, its a nice preview which makes me want to hunt down that back issue. Plus its sick to see all of Allred's artwork like that! I wish Marvel & DC would adopt this "Previously In" page in their comics.

Maybe JimSmash could implement a similar feature!

1 comment:

spaceJASE said...

I love Mike Alred's work.