Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WANTED: SUPERMAN CYBORG

"SUPERMAN CYBORG"

I uber-regrettably missed out on this figure when it came out. It was part of the "Return of Superman" set. If anyone has one, knows of someone who has one, and/or sees one for sale somewhere (store, fleamarket, convention....), please let me know!

Loose or In-Package - I don't care.

There have been a few different Cyborg Superman figures over the years. I'm looking for the one that came in this packaging -------------------------->

HELP JIMMY!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I perfer the DCSH one.

Anonymous said...

I have one of those - you looking to trade for it?

Jim said...

Basic - "DCSH"? I'm drawing a blank to what that stand for (sorry)

Timewaster - Sure! What are you thinking? Drop me an email sometime: jimsmash@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

DCSH = DC Superhero

It came out last year and sells for like $140 because Mattel sucks.

Jim said...

Timewaster! Let's trade or something!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, hey - sorry Jim. Haven't checked here in a couple days.

I actually can't find the damn thing now. I'm officially a jerk until I can figure out where I put it.

Jim said...

GAH!!!!

hahaha.
Well, if you stumble upon, drop me an email: jimsmash@gmail.com

Thanks!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Where are you Jim ?
Have you been kidnapped by AvP:R fans again ?!?