Monday, October 20, 2008

JIMSMASH MEETS KING CONAN

I normally don't get too excited when I see/run into Celebs on the street. Living in LA, you see them all the time and sort of become numb to it all. With that said... yesterday I ran into ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER on the sidewalk and just had to share.

Rounding the corner, I bumped into Arnold. Usually I'd play it cool and ignore. But this time, I found myself surprisingly making eye contact and smiling... and upon receiving a smile back, saying "King Conan, Man... KING CONAN!.." to which he laughed.

So if King Conan DOES ever get made with Arnold, its because of JimSmash.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JimSmash rulez.

Anonymous said...

He's a Barbarian! Ummmm
Republican......Ummmmm
Take it from Breonitron

Homie Bear said...

This is the best story ever!