Monday, December 01, 2008

NEW ALICE COOPER ALBUM ! ! !

By the Gods!!! ALICE COOPER released his 25th album, "ALONG CAME A SPIDER", in July and no one told me!!!

Apparently its a concept album that "tells the charming tale of a serial killer named Spider, whose trademark is wrapping his victims in silk.... but then falls in love with one of his victims."

He's also released an iTunes exclusive album that features 3 extra tracks - Shadow of Yourself, I’ll Still Be There, Salvation (Acoustic).

Hooray!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a big Alice Cooper fan, I bought this when it came out at my local Target, then downloaded the 3 extra songs from iTunes. I know it's stupid, but I like having the case, album artwork, liner notes, etc.

Robiscus said...

Alice Cooper is a national treasure. There are so many people I know who consider themselves big music fans and they haven't even heard the holy trinity of Alice Cooper: "Love It To Death", "Killer", & "Billion Dollar Babies". After I force the cds into their hands and threaten never talking to them again, they give them a listen and always come back with the same comments.

"God, I had no idea his early stuff was so good! Who is in that band? They're incredible."

Jim said...

Right on guys!!!

Timewaster, I'm the same way - I plan on buying the physical cd because I want the case and all. I normally don't do that nowadays, but with Alice, I want the whole package!

DanO, I too try to spread the gospel teachings of Alice!

Anonymous said...

SCHOOOOOLS OUT FOREVER! Great stuff! Great golfer too!
Breonitron....was there!