Wednesday, March 04, 2009

LIL' ARCHANGEL

sigh. Well they've made an ARCHANGEL lil' figure in their "Super Hero Squad" line.

You have have seen these... the Star Wars' "Galactic Heroes", Transformers' "Robot Heroes", GIJoe's "Combat Heroes", Indiana Jones' "Adventure Heroes", etc. Basically, they're little pieces of plastic with very few (if any) moving parts for kids 3+, which works out since I'm 33 and that fits into the acceptable age-bracket printed on the packaging.

I'm a big Archangel fan, so much like my lame Archangel Mini-Mate purchase, I shall be picking this stupid thing up. Unfortunately, its in this 4-pack, which costs more. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a loose one on ebay. Or they'll offer it in the standard 2-pack. I also wish he had his skull cap on, instead of the flowing golden locks.

Can you believe the energy and thought I'm giving to this thing?

Welcome to the world of Jim.

Previous Archangels

UPDATE: Crap, just looked on ebay... yeah, LOOSE they're going for about $15. damn.

1 comment:

Unkiedev said...

Yeah, but then again we read Jimsmash because you DO obsess about angel mini'mates, super hero squad and various other plastic reincarnations of Mr. Worthington.

You obsess over these things so we can vicariously obsess about them through you.

That being said, I did buy one of these things myself when they did the cute Sentinel. In my defense it was for a friends birthday, and it was really really cute.