Wednesday, July 01, 2009

ALIEN NATION CONTINUATION SERIES

Yep, The Sci-Fi Channel (sorry, "SyFy") is producing a new ALIEN NATION series, much like Battlestar Galactica and the upcoming V remake mini-series except this badboy is going to be a CONTINUATION of the previous series. The trade says it's "set roughly 20 years after the first alien ship landed on earth, when the Newcomer population has reached 3.5 million."

I have a special place in my heart for ALIEN NATION, so I'll check this out... especially since it's a continuation and not a remake.

Don't know if the original cast will be involved, but I'm thinking not.

1 comment:

Frauke said...

Wow, this is really great news!
Thanks for sharing.

Alien Nation was one of my favorite TV series when I was young.

I'm so looking forward to it!