Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ACTOR HALL OF FAME: JOHN C. McGINLEY

JIMSMASH ACTOR HALL OF FAME
JOHN C. McGINLEY is fucking awesome.

Regardless of what movie he's in,
whether it's a good one or bad,
he is always awesome in it.

He made the JimSmash Actor Hall of Fame easily for 6 flicks:

OFFICE SPACE
POINT BREAK
PLATOON
SE7EN
THE ROCK
SCRUBS
(tv)

...but like I said, he's always good, regarless of the movie itself. Some others he's been in: Highlander II, Wallstreet, Surviving the Game, Get Carter, The Animal, Wagon's East....

*Pics taken from
www.johncmcginley.com!

10 comments:

allen etter said...

He was even good in "Are we Done Yet!"...


what can I say..I have a 9 and 11 year old!

DanO said...

He goes to the same veterinarian as me. He's a funny guy. The last time I saw him there he pulled up in a big pickup truck, threw three huge bags of dog food on the counter to buy, and when the girl behind the counter looked up and said "Oh its you, how are you?"
he put his hands on his hips and stated :
"Fab."

Sweet Monkey Fritters said...

Also good in Talk Radio.

Bat Guano said...

I'm familiar with all of those films but one - can't quite make out the last one...

Highla[GREAT PAIN!]...
Hig[GREAT PAIN!]...

I'm probably better off not knowing.

Jim said...

HAHAHAHA

Steve said...

He's the best! Since you used my images, throw me up a link to www.johncmcginley.com please.

Jim said...

Will do, Steve!
DONE!
:)

and thanks!
You had the best pics around!

(apologies for not including the link initially)

Steve said...

Thanks Jim, I have to say, your blog is awesome. I've been reading through it for the last hour instead of doing work like I'm supposed to.

Jim said...

Ha! That's one of JimSmash's mission statements :)

Anonymous said...

He also voiced The Atom on the JLU cartoon.