Saturday, April 17, 2010

BACK FROM VACATION, BUT....

Well I'm back from vacation in Maryland! It was Spring and beautiful. Cherry Blossoms, Blue Crabs and Utz potato chips, baby! Plus some great super cheap comic tradepaperback finds. Score!

Anyway, I'm all set to return JimSmash to its usual awesomeness but unfortunately I've started a new job (ah the life of a freelancer) and it does not leave much room for me to JimSmash. Booo. So while I am technically back, posts will still be sporadic which totally sucks. But hang tight until early June(ish) and don't go anywhere! I'll try and post when I can!

Thanks to all the JimSmash Readers who make this all worthwhile. Group Hug!

6 comments:

Paul said...

Congrats on the new gig. It's been rough having my favorite blogs baron (X-Entertainment has been dry since Christmas).

Unkiedev said...

Oooohh. That is one of the things I miss about Baltimore the most: Utz Crab Chips. Welcome back!

Frank Gillespie said...

congrats on finding new employment!

Jim said...

Thanks! I've been freelance since last May so I now jump from gig-to-gig every few months. Freelance sucks. But atleast Ive been lucky to stay consistantly employed (moreorless).... which many unfortunately cannot say these days. If only some rich reader would sponsor me to JimSmash fulltime!

Timewaster said...

As a kid, I used to think the girl in the Utz logo was holding a chainsaw. Which means I was either way too in to horror movies, or just really, really stupid.

dmac said...

Longtime reader first time commenter. I just had to give you big ups for your taste in potato chips! Maryland for life. Let's all enjoy some Natty Bohs and steamed crabs! Wooooooo!