Monday, May 10, 2010

JIMSMASH ACTOR HALL OF FAME: LANE SMITH

LANE SMITH is one of my all-time favorite actors. He'll pop up all over the place and is always a treat! He has over 100 movie/tv credits, but its 9 movies/shows that easily land him in the JimSmash ACTOR HALL OF FAME:

RED DAWN (original)
V (original TV series)
AMAZING STORIES
MY COUSIN VINNY
SON IN LAW
LOIS & CLARK (as Perry White!)
ALIEN NATION: THE UDARA LEGACY
FROM THE EARTH TO THE MOON (HBO mini-series)
THE FINAL DAYS

Sadly, as I was putting this tribute together, I discovered the news that Mr. Lane passed away June 13, 2005. Thank you for the many years of entertainment, Lane Smith! You still remain one of my favorite actors! Rest in peace.

1 comment:

Cucumberslices said...

As a Canadian I truly cherished him the role of Hawks coach in Mighty Ducks.