Tuesday, December 20, 2011

QUOTE OF THE DAY: WOLVERINE...

"And then as for Wolverine, he fights until his very end, but I just hate when Wolverine is so goddamn powerful. He's not. He's just not. Wolverine up against a cosmic deity like an Apocalypse? It's not going that far, in my mind. I don’t care how it’s been portrayed in the past. Not to be a total D&D geek, but if I had to get out my manual and start rolling die, I'd say that Archangel ascended to the role of Apocalypse takes down Wolverine..."
--Rick Remender, writer of Uncanny X-Force (article)

Yes! Thank you!

1 comment:

Malhavok said...

(clapclapclapclap) yes thank you. I don't know when or where it happened, But wolverine ( who used to be completely awesome) became cliche' and unstoppable. He was never meant to be like that. he was just a tough SOB who could take a severe beating and keep coming at you. you cut his arm off, it aint growin back,..you rip him in half,..guess what, he's dead. It took him two weeks to recover from a sword strike to the heart ( he lived,..but it brought him down for a while)
He's not the terminator. Thank you. hopefully he will go back to his old self
- I don't know if it was editors dictating the stories, or just ignorant writers taking carte blanche with things they thought would be "cool",..but please make it stop.

-sorry for the rant,..just the over all bastardization of characters, coupled with the lack of knowledge and story telling in the MU has just been festering


- MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!