Monday, March 26, 2012

INSANE MISSION UPDATE 23

Aw, yeh! My buddy TIMEWASTER mailed me another copy of The Aliens Novelization, making this the 70th book on the shelf!!! Incredible!

He actually picked it up at a used bookstore months & months ago, but we could never get our schedules to sync up for an in-person delivery -(all blame lies with me). This was one of those books that I knew was "in the collection", but couldn't officially count it until it was safely resting on the shelf with all its brothers & sisters. Behold the happy family!!

Thank you, Timewaster!!!


TOTAL BOOKS ON SHELF TO DATE: 70

I just need 12 more and Shelf #2 will be full!!!

Buyers of Books 1-70 listed here
THANKS EVERYONE!!!

* "What's this about?" ---> Click HERE.

* See the shelf grow via previous posts

1 comment:

Hey Monkey Butt said...

Very cool!! Nothing like filling a book shelf full of stuff ya just love!!! :)