Wednesday, March 14, 2012

RETURN OF DARTH MAUL

So DARTH MAUL is returning in the Season Finale of CLONE WARS, complete wih new mechanical legs (first seen in Star Wars: Visionaries years back)...

...yeah, I know - too little, too late... he shouldn't have died in the first place... or if he was to return, he should have returned in EPII or EPIII so Anakin/Vader could have fully given into the Dark Side of the Force, striking Maul down, and taking his rightful place at Sidious' side!! You're preaching to the choir, my friend.

Anyway, Maul is making his return, and in the Teaser Promo Trailer there's a super sweet shot of his return, that look extremely like the T-800's recovery from the Tanker Explosion in 'THE TERMINATOR' (one of my all-time favorite shots in a movie). Check it out and geek out:



Did you know Darth Maul had a brother?
Well, he does now on 'The Clone Wars':His name is: "SAVAGE OPRESS"
(sounds like an obscure 80s Power Metal Band)

...which leads us to...

The following clip is dedicated to my buddy JMayer:

4 comments:

Took said...

they even managed to ruin the only good thing about Episode I, which was Darth Maul.

Anonymous said...

"Have we met?"
"Oh it IS you"

Now Im thinking Darth Maul had it good dying off so fast.

Christopher22 said...

I am happy to see him back finally. I mean, I love the character so much I'd probably watch him if he starred in a Star Wars Easter special with Dexter Jettster and a drunk Jawa.

jmayer said...

song is awesome.