Thursday, August 16, 2012

MY LITTLE TAUNTAUN



Ha! You know, they should make these... regular Tauntaun figures or cutesified figures, but painted in bright pastels; pinks, purples, etc. Ya know, there's an odd phenomenon occuring where grown heterosexual men are losing their shit for My Little Pony (cartoon & toys) - they are called "BRONIES" (seriously, look it up - apparently the show is really good...?). Now, combine that with Star Wars fanatics (I guarantee there's an overlap) and you're selling a ton of My Little Tauntauns.

(pic by pyromancy)

4 comments:

Timewaster said...

You guarantee an overlap between Star Wars fans and Bronies? You've "heard" the show is really good?

I'm reading between the lines here, people...

JIM = BRONY

Jim said...

Dude, you promised not to tell!! No more sleepovers for you, JUDAS!!!

Timewaster said...

http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/MLP-Stormtrooper-e1341889574236.jpg?cb5e28

davski said...

My EYES!!!!

Aieeeeeeee!