Tuesday, August 28, 2012

NERD TEXTS

So last night around 11pm I get a text from my buddy Maker....


We get sucked into 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture' because it's fucking awesome and then proceed to text back & forth throughout the movie. 
Yes, hardcore nerding out was had!

Sorry, but those many many nerd texts will never be posted online.
EVER.

But alas, I had to throw in the towel around midnight lest I be a zombie at work the next day. I sign off.

Then this morning I find MORE texts from Maker sent throughout the night....
the 'Wrath of Khan' texts were pretty awesome, but I've been requested not to share those, too......Okay, here's a taste:


His final text is below...
please note the time it was sent.

 
4am! Dude pretty much did an all-nighter!

And for that....
I have been and always shall be his friend.
\\//_


7 comments:

Timewaster said...

He sent those texts for all of us. That 4am text proves the needs of the many are greater than the needs of the few. Or the one.

MAKER said...

" movies..over..???.......(gasp)...what did you think,....of my final solution.....(gasp)....." (pass out)

woobot said...

He's an eloquent texter...

Anonymous said...

The only thing worse than Jar Jar is all of Star Trek.

Jim said...

Thanks for the negative comment. It's why I share stuff.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous,

Your love affair with Mr. Binks is sick. Go post elsewhere, ya hater!

Starbuck35 said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that got sucked in. I believe I made it to 6AM ;)