Saturday, September 29, 2012

JIMSMASH TURNS 7 ! ! !


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIMSMASH!

7 years ago on September 29, 2005 JIMSMASH! was born!

Wow, 7 Years.... 
I never thought this silly side project to share stupid junk with a few friends would last this long. 
 
Thank you all for the support!

-----
* My first post was a simple stream-of-consciousness thought: That a WOOKIEE BASEBALL LEAGUE would Rock! On each birthday since, I've posted a pic of a Wookiee playing baseball. (I don't like baseball, tho...)

* 1st Post, Birthday 1, Birthday 2 ,Birthday3, Birthday 4, Birthday 5, Birthday 6

7 comments:

MOCK! said...

Happy Birthday to you ♫♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫, Happy Birthday to you ♫♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫, Happy birthday dear JIMSMASH ♫♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫, Happy birthday to you ♫♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

allen etter said...

Thanks for all many entertaining posts throughout the years. Here is to seven more years! (and beyond...)

allen etter said...

By the way. We are finally rapping up Cerulean. Our premier is at the end of October. I would like to send you a copy of the DVD after our premier along with some Crimson Rosetta stuff. Can you send me your mailing address via my aol?

Asetter304@aol.com

el maléfico doctor Bob said...

I came by yopur blog by coincidence in 2005, and i have read it everyday since, before i star working i check it out it´s almots part of a ritual. Keep smashing another 7 years!!!

Frank Gillespie said...

Happy birthday!!!

Tim said...

Congrats!

Mary Bastian said...

I think I have been reading your blog since the beginning :) Happy Birthday - keep up all the great work. Yours is the only blog I visit daily