Monday, February 18, 2013

INSANE MISSION UPDATE 26

Rejoice!! I am proud to announce that SHELF #2 of Insane Mission is FULL!!! That brings the total amount of books to 82! Whoa!!!

I must thank the wonderful person who donated the 4 books - MY MOM!! Haha, awesome. Thanks, Mom! I love you!!!!

TOTAL BOOKS ON SHELF TO DATE: 82

With Shelf 2 being complete, Mrs Smash was thrilled because as she put it, "the nightmare is finally over...". Um, but here's the thing... just before Mama Smash bought the 4 books, I had found 2 copies on ebay for super cheap and purchased them... so yeahhh, there are 2 more books on the way that will start SHELF #3. I don't understand why she thought Shelf 2 would be the end... clearly someone hasn't been paying attention to the insanity. But in her defense, to stay with me these past 18+ years she's had to filter a lot of my crap into white static.

SHELF 3 BEGINS SOON!!!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL HAVE CONTRIBUTED!!  

---------------------------------------------------------

Want to contribute to my Insane Mission? 
If so, Awesome! Simply send an amazon electronic gift certificate to jimsmash@gmail.com, ideally in intervals of $4.00 US ($4, 8, 16, etc) as most books on amazon are $4 including shipping.

* "What's this about?" ---> Click HERE.

* See the shelf grow via previous posts

No comments: