Monday, June 09, 2014

BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR JIMMY?


So today's my birthday (yay!) and its been suggested by several people I publicly ask (once again) for contributions to the ever growing INSANE MISSION (ie an insane amount of copies of the 'Aliens' Novelization). As you well know, I've never been shy about asking people to buy me shit, so here ya go....

Insane Mission is currently at 101 copies!! By my count, there are 22 copies needed to complete SHELF #3. Who's up for the task?!!

To contribute, either mail me a copy, or send a $4 Amazon U.S. electronic gift certificate to jimsmash@gmail.com

Thank you to all Insane Mission Contributors Past, Present and Future!
And thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes that continue to pour in. You all rock!!!

There are a couple different versions out there with different covers, so here's a pic of the 1st Print version that is in Insane Mission:


* "What's this about?" ---> Click HERE.

* See the shelf grow via previous posts

2 comments:

Jeyl said...

So you don't want any of the reprint versions?

Jim said...

Nah, I'm just collecting the first print US version (seen in post). Its the version that kicked off the entire thing, and the goal is to have an entire bookshelf full of the same version. :)