Friday, September 30, 2016

ROGUE ONE: FORCE FRIDAY

Last night was "FORCE FRIDAY" for new 'Star Wars: Rogue One' toys. You may not have heard about the sale event, since it appears there was almost zero advertisement or buzz surrounding it - I only just caught wind of it yesterday afternoon. 

This is what I bought:




THINGS I DID NOT BUY:

Almost bought this 2-pack....

...but decided to wait and hope for a solo-release of the Death Trooper figure down the road.

I almost went for these Funko Pops...

^ Walmart shiny variant exclusive

...but decided I needed to see the movie first.

I tried to get this TRU exclusive...


...but no such luck AND it was never offered on their website or app! Lame!

And I was temped for these Disney Store exclusives...


...but decided against it. 

Did you participate in last night's "Rogue One Force Friday"?
If so, what did you get?!


3 comments:

Timewaster said...

Gee, I'd love to hear more about how you were "tipped off" to this wonderful fan-friendly event

Jim said...

oh, you're right!!

THANK YOU, WILLIE!!!

Timewaster said...

That's better, I just...wait - WHAAA!?!?!?!!?