Wednesday, September 14, 2016

WANTLIST: GENERAL CHANG & KHAN


I was never a fan of Playmate's Star Trek figures due to the sculpts. However, as time goes by, I've been finding myself wanting the GENERAL CHANG and KHAN figures.

Of course once I get those, the collection will inevitably begin...

But really, I can't think of any others I want.

No wait, The Gorn.

...and Captain Pike.



Ok, all I need is General Chang, Khan The Gorn and Captain Pike. And that's it!

Well I'm gonna to go then! And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need *you*. I don't need anything. Except this.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

--The Jerk



__________________________________

* Shit, I just remembered that I actually DO own some Star Trek Playmates figures: Mirror Spock, Commander Sela (Tasha Yar's Romulan daughter) and Illia/V'Ger Probe.



I think those 7 would be a sweet, small collection.

1 comment:

Hobgoblin238 said...

I have thought about getting some for years.